Queen on Fire - Live at the Bowl (DVD)
Zapis koncertu, który odbył się w Milton Keynes 5 czerwca 1982 roku.

Setlista:
1. "Flash"
2. "The Hero"
3. "We Will Rock You"
4. "Action This Day"
5. "Play the Game"
6. "Staying Power"
7. "Somebody to Love"
8. "Now I'm Here"
9. "Dragon Attack"
10. "Now I'm Here (Reprise)"
11. "Love of My Life"
12. "Save Me"
13. "Back Chat"
14. "Get Down Make Love"
15. "Guitar Solo"
16. "Under Pressure"
17. "Fat Bottomed Girls"
18. "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"
19. "Bohemian Rhapsody"
20. "Tie Your Mother Down"
21. "Another One Bites the Dust"
22. "Sheer Heart Attack"
23. "We Will Rock You"
24. "We Are the Champions"
25. "God Save The Queen"
Bonus:
1. MK Bowl backstage interview
2. Freddie Mercury interview
3. Brian May and Roger Taylor interviews
4. Songs from concert at Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria on 12 May 1982:
-Another One Bites the Dust
-We Will Rock You
-We Are the Champions
-God Save the Queen
5. Songs from concert at Seibu Lions Stadium, Tokorozawa, Japan on 3 November 1982:
-Flash / The Hero
-Now I'm Here
-Impromptu
-Put Out the Fire
-Dragon Attack
-Now I'm Here (Reprise)
-Crazy Little Thing Called Love
-Teo Torriatte (Let Us Cling Together)
6. Photo gallery (Calling All Girls)

Setlista:
1. "Flash"
2. "The Hero"
3. "We Will Rock You"
4. "Action This Day"
5. "Play the Game"
6. "Staying Power"
7. "Somebody to Love"
8. "Now I'm Here"
9. "Dragon Attack"
10. "Now I'm Here (Reprise)"
11. "Love of My Life"
12. "Save Me"
13. "Back Chat"
14. "Get Down Make Love"
15. "Guitar Solo"
16. "Under Pressure"
17. "Fat Bottomed Girls"
18. "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"
19. "Bohemian Rhapsody"
20. "Tie Your Mother Down"
21. "Another One Bites the Dust"
22. "Sheer Heart Attack"
23. "We Will Rock You"
24. "We Are the Champions"
25. "God Save The Queen"
Bonus:
1. MK Bowl backstage interview
2. Freddie Mercury interview
3. Brian May and Roger Taylor interviews
4. Songs from concert at Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria on 12 May 1982:
-Another One Bites the Dust
-We Will Rock You
-We Are the Champions
-God Save the Queen
5. Songs from concert at Seibu Lions Stadium, Tokorozawa, Japan on 3 November 1982:
-Flash / The Hero
-Now I'm Here
-Impromptu
-Put Out the Fire
-Dragon Attack
-Now I'm Here (Reprise)
-Crazy Little Thing Called Love
-Teo Torriatte (Let Us Cling Together)
6. Photo gallery (Calling All Girls)