
Brian May napisał(a):This is a truly Anglo-French collaboration! I first saw the embryonic "Furia" in Paris in January 1999. Watching it I was taken completely by surprise. The film moved my insides so deeply, that I thought it would be too painful for me to work on it. But I was hooked, and Furia has become a big part of my life's journey. I ended up working directly with the film's creator Alexandre, with none of the usual Film Company intermediaries, to produce, for the first time in my life, a complete film score. The sounds and music and words of this package are a curious mixture of French and English, for which we make no apology. FURIA is timeless and belongs to the world.
Tracklista:
1. Furia Theme - Opening Titles
2. First Glance (Solo Flute)
3. Landscape
4. Tango: 'Cuesta Abajo
5. The Meeting (Solo Guitar)
6. First Kiss
7. Storm
8. Phone
9. Pursuit
10. Diner
11. Apparition
12. Arrest
13. Father and Son
14. Aaron
15. Fire
16. Gun (Solo Violin)
17. Reggae: 'Bird in Hand
18. Killing
19. Escape
20. Go On
21. Dream of Thee
22. Alternative Gun (bonus track)
Co sądzicie o Furii? Czy to tylko Dream of Thee czy jednak trochę więcej? Zapraszam do oddawania głosów w ankiecie i komentowania!






