Strona 1 z 1

Another World na cenzurowanym

PostNapisane: 2 wrz 2013, o 15:17
przez mike
Obrazek

Brian May napisał(a):Yes it's been 6 years - a very long time to make my second solo album. Of course there were a few distractions... I would love to tell you that after Back To The Light I stepped into a luminous place where life all made sense. But of course that is not the case. I would love to say that at least I found the True Direction, freed my Spirit, and could tell you all about it, but, alas, no - not even close... Hey! - I tried... This album is the outpouring of a confused brain still trying to make sense of EVERYTHING, and amidst vast areas of despair, finding a few flashes of light. These are what I would like to share with you. Just one warning - in Another World, things are never QUITE what they seem... That's it. We journey on. Hope you Enjoy...


Tracklista:

1. Space
2. Business
3. China Belle
4. Why Don't We Try Again
5. On My Way Up
6. Cyborg
7. The Guv'nor
8. Wilderness
9. Slow Down
10. One Rainy Wish
11. All the Way From Memphis
12. Another World
13. F.B.I (bonus - Japonia)
14. Hot Patootie (bonus - Japonia)

Coverowo-nowy album dr Maya. Co o nim sądzicie? Głosujcie w ankiecie, piszcie komentarze!

Re: Another World na cenzurowanym

PostNapisane: 9 lut 2014, o 20:56
przez Heemeyer
Wydanie i czcionka na okładce powala rozmachem, za to muzyka i płyta jak najbardziej wporządku. Nie żałuję, że zainwestowałem w to wydanie kupę kasy :)