
Brian May napisał(a):Dear Folks, This is an album of songs, and the man who finished making it today is very different from the man who started it five years ago. So this is not a set of ideas put down at one moment, nor is it the story of my life; it is merely a collection of attempts made at various times to make sense of life's journey. Thus you won't find much in here about how fab it is to be a rock star in Queen; but you may find, in contrast, glimpses of someone quite small and insecure. I know him well.
Music is joy ot me and living in it is sometimes the only safe place to be. Much of what is recorded here is for fun, escapism, music for it's own sake, and though I mean what I say, take it with a small pinch of salt. In my mind, this album was always called Back To The Light. At its beginning I felt no real hope of finding the light; now it glimmers dimly, encouragingly, but always intermittently in the hall of mirrors around me. I suppose if we ever knew exactly where the light was coming from, getting there would be easy.....
Thanks for beign with me. Enjoy the journey ! ! !
Love
Brian May
20th July 1992.
Tracklista:
1. The Dark
2. Back to the Light
3. Love Token
4. Resurrection
5. Too Much Love Will Kill You
6. Driven By You
7. Nothin' But Blue
8. I'm Scared
9. Last Horizon
10. Let Your Heart Rule Your Head
11. Just One Life
12. Rollin' Over
13. Driven By You (rock re-mix - USA i Kanada)
Jak wiemy, po śmierci Freddiego Brian zdecydował się uciec w świat muzyki, koncertować, nagrywać. Oto jeden z owoców tej ucieczki. Co myślicie o Back to the Light? Oceniajcie, piszcie!












