





whoatemydinner napisał(a):Ale przecież Bohemian Rhapsody miało nie jednego, a 5 producentów (Deacon/May/Mercury/Taylor/Roy Thomas Baker)...

OberstPrymas napisał(a): May szukał po krzakach obok studia rannych borsuków, Także tylko Freddie był producentem.







































Placek z forum Queen Online napisał(a):Hmmm. Let's imagine that conversation....
Moscow. Just before the first Q + AL concert. Adam enters the Brian/Roger dressing room.
Adam: You wanted to see me?
Brian: Yes. We just had a few notes about your performance...
Adam: Is it about "Fat Bottomed Girls?" I know I came in a little early...
Brian: No, no. It's, ah...
Roger: "Dragon Attack." We just have a small suggestion.
(Roger pulls out a shaggy red jacket.)
Roger: A costume change!
Adam: You want me to dress up like Elmo?
Brian: Well...
Roger: (quickly) It's one of Freddie's jackets.
Adam: Um... That's a Blondes jacket. I was at their show.
(Brian and Roger exchange a guilty look.)
Brian: What Roger meant was, Freddie would have loved this jacket.
Roger: R--ight. That's what I meant. So, could you wear it during the song?
(Adam tries it on.)
Adam: I guess. It's not exactly my color.
Roger: That's great. And... could you prance a bit?
(He demonstrates a crane-like dance.)
Adam: What? Like this? (He imitates Roger's flailing movements.)
Roger: Perfect!
(Brian nods and gives a thumb's up.)
Adam: All right. If you really think Freddie would want me to do this.
Roger: He would. I promise you.
(Adam leaves with the jacket. Roger turns to Brian triumphantly.)
Roger: I told you I could get him to do it! You owe me five pounds!

Powrót do You Take My Breath Away
Użytkownicy przeglądający ten dział: Brak zidentyfikowanych użytkowników i 0 gości