
Roger Taylor napisał(a):This is meant to be a hard-rock album, with the exception of this new song. And that's really the way it turned out. I mean we sort of split everything equally anyway, you know, in the band.
Tracklista:
1. We Will Rock You
2. Tie Your Mother Down
3. I Want It All
4. Seven Seas of Rhye
5. I Can't Live With You (1997 'Rocks' Retake)
6. Hammer to Fall
7. Stone Cold Crazy
8. Now I'm Here
9. Fat Bottomed Girls
10. Keep Yourself Alive
11. Tear It Up
12. One Vision
13. Sheer Heart Attack
14. I'm In Love With My Car
15. Put Out the Fire
16. Headlong
17. It's Late
18. No One But You (Only the Good Die Young)
Rzekomo wszystkie rockowe numery Queen na jednym albumie. Nowe mixy, nowe wersje, przy okazji stworzono nowe teledyski. Wyciąganie kasy od fanów, czy wartościowa składanka? Czy rzeczywiście wszystkie rockersy uwzględniono, a może niektóre utwory to nieporozumienie?







